Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
    020 7237 3388
    (UK Local Number, 1p per min)
    ICS Legal, 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR
    Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
    020 7237 3388
    (UK Local Number, 1p per min)
    ICS Legal, Suite 11, City Business Centre,
    Lower Road, London SE16 2XB

UK Visa Services - ICSLegal

UK Visa Services and UK Immigration Advice


We’re UK Visa experts; we manage migration to either enter or extend leave in the UK and we have the capabilities to ensure you meet the requirements set out in the Immigration Rules. Read our “latest legal” page to see changes to the law.

Our Legal Advisors are equipped to provide you with the correct UK Visa Advice:

  1. Robust Knowledge, as we always keep clients updated on the latest news, our colleagues are always in the know, we conduct in-house regular training programs assuring the latest rule changes are applied to every consultation.

  2. Quality Assured Advice for your inquiry, giving a clear identification of all the requirements necessary to meet the Immigration Rules and outlining documentation necessary.

  3. Documentation Audited, at ICS Legal the documentation you provide with the application clearly determines the success of any application, the policy on specified evidence needs to be provided to avoid refusals; it now becomes our work to give guidance to our clients exactly what documents are required.

  4. Confirmed Success, our advisors are in the ideal position to determine the success of an application in its preparation, we’re sure you’ll see the success in the way we prepare the application.

  5. Managing Migration, clients instruct us to ensure they are assured their application process is managed well, our case management system is integrated with our Client Section, keeping our clients informed on the progress of their application.

If you're still not sure about us, read more on the pages on the red bar, we are a regulated firm, OISC & ICO regulates us and we are listed by the Home Office, or just give us a call and speak to one of our colleagues on 0207 237 3388. You can also complete our visa assessment form by clicking herePart of our consultation services is to ensure we provide an assessment to ensure you meet the requirements, and after the consultation, clients are sent a consultation report which contains case notes, the advice, the action plan, the service ICS Legal can provide, and our costing.

You can now book consultations ONLINE, contact with ICSLegal, or just log in to your Client Section.

Standard Visitor & Business visa

The UK Business Visit Visa allows an individual to travel and stay in the UK for up to a maximum of 6 months for business purposes. The Business Visit Visa's cover any type of business-related trip, whether the candidate wishes to attend a seminar, conference, meeting, or any business-related event Read More >>


British Citizenship is where non-British adults who have been granted ILR within the UK, this could be on the basis of their marriage to UK Citizen, or on some other basis become British.  You have no right to appeal against a refusal, but have the right to ask for a review of an unfavorable decision Read More >>

Dependency visa

The UK Dependency Visa allows an applicant to submit an application for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (ILR); this is also known as permanent residency. This application is based upon an applicant's dependency on a person who is already a UK citizen, and who will be supporting the application. UK Dependency Visa has no immigration-related limitations on the kind of business a person may engage in upon arriving at the UK Read More >>

EEA Residence Permit

An EEA national who is applying for an EEA Residence Permit Visa for the UK entitles them and their dependent's right of residence. Under European Community law, the right of residence gives EEA nationals the right to legally work and live in the UK. The EEA residence permit will allow the holder to work freely in the UK, whether it is running a business, managing a company, or just accepting offers of work. All these options can be undertaken without the requirement of a Work Permit; however, there can be certain circumstances where an applicant may need to register under the Worker Registration Scheme Read More >>

Entrepreneur visa

If you wish to set up or take over a UK business to live and work in the UK the Tier 1 Entrepreneur category will allow you to do this. You must show that you have at least £50,000 available for investment into a new or existing business where the investment will create at least two new full-time jobs for UK residents. Funds made available by third parties, such as family or investors, may also be taken into account Read More >>

Fiance visa

The UK Fiancé or Fiancee Visa allows an individual to bring their fiancée or fiance into the UK to join them as long as they themselves have a settled status as a British citizen or permanent residence. To have a settled status means that the individual is living in the UK lawfully with no time limit on their stay. If you are outside the UK and are returning to settle then your partner can apply for a UK fiance or fiancee visa to join you at the same time Read More >>

Marriage visa

The UK Spouse/Marriage Visa category enables a husband, wife, or civil partner of a British national or a person who is settled in the UK to apply for leave to enter or leave to remain in the country. The spouse/civil partner must apply for entry clearance before traveling to the UK. Entry clearance visas are issued for an initial 33 month period and can be extended for a further period of 30 months. Children of the marriage/partnership who are under 18 years of age are granted entry to the UK as dependants in line with the main applicant Read More >>

Sponsorship License

The UK Points Based System (PBS) forms a key element of the most comprehensive overhaul of UK immigration in the last 30 years. Tier 2 of PBS is now in force and has replaced the work permit scheme and other employment schemes. Any employer wishing to sponsor a non-EEA national or extend the permission of current non-EEA employees whose presence in the UK is continuing must first obtain a Sponsor Licences Read More >>

Student visa

The Student Visa service in itself does not constitute a route to settlement; it does not confer indefinite leave to remain in the UK (ILR) often known as a permanent residence and it will not lead to the prospect of becoming a UK citizen through British Naturalization. However, upon successful completion of your course, a student visa may permit you to change to another UK immigration facility without leaving the country. If your course lasts less than 6 months, you may possibly be entitled to enter the country under the UK visit visa Read More >>

Tier 1 visas

There are four divisions under the Tier 1 Points Based System (PBS) for UK immigration. The Tier 1 category is designed for non-EEA nationals who are intending to work in the UK Different from the rest of the tier immigration system, the Tier 1 visa application does not require any sponsors and is solely dependent on the applicant successfully meeting the minimum points threshold of 100 Read More >>

Tier 2 visas

The Tier 2 Work Permit is designed for medium and highly skilled individuals who are planning to immigrate to the UK and work within a UK company. The Tier 2 Visa is designed for nationals from non-European Economic Area who have a confirmed job offer from a UK based company. Applicants for Tier 2 visas must obtain a work permit before entering the country. The visa is specially designed for medium to highly skilled workers in possession of a sponsorship certificate. Read More >>

Visitor visas

There are many different types of visitor visas to the UK, mostly depending upon the purpose of the visit. Visits could be for general, business purposes, for study, or for medical treatment and for marriage. UK Visitor Visas are required by many foreigners wishing to enter the UK for short stays. Whether you need a visitor visa depends on your nationality, the purpose of your visit, and how long you need to stay Read More >>

Visa Extensions

Obtaining an extension for UK visa holders who are in the country under different categories requires the applicants to meet the criteria under UK Home Office rules Read More >>

Ancestry visa

Candidates for a UK ancestry visa must be aged 17 or over and must be Commonwealth citizens. Candidates must have a grandparent who was born in the UK, Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man. Applications may be considered valid based on the British birth of any one of your 4 grandparents, alive or deceased. (Please note that applications from candidates with a grandparent who was born in the Republic of Ireland before March 1922 are also valid) If you or one of your parents is adopted, you may be eligible for a Family Visa. You must be able to show proof of your adoption to be considered Read More >>

ICS Legal : UK Immigration Advice | UK Visas | Partners & Marriage Visas | Tier 1 Start-up, Tier 1 Innovator & Tier 1 Investor Visas | British Citizenship. ICS Legal is part of ICS Legal Immigration Specialists Ltd. The content and the source codes contained in this page and subsequent pages of www.icslegal.com are the property of ICS Legal Immigration Specialists Ltd. Company Reg Company No. 08703375. Company Registered in England & Wales. By logging into the site, you have accepted our terms and conditions and must abide accordingly. Unauthorised reproduction and copying is strictly prohibited. Selective contents of the website have been re-produced in accordance to Office of Public Sector Information (OPSI). ICS Legal Immigration Specialists Ltd holds PSI Licence and licence number is C2009002244. Parliamentary Licence number is P2009000241. 

The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your Internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.

Stay in touch

Subscribe to receive our latest immigration alerts