Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
    020 7237 3388
    (UK Local Number, 1p per min)
    ICS Legal, Suite 11, City Business Centre,
    Lower Road, London SE16 2XB

UK Partner Visa | Unmarried Partner Visa UK

The partner visa UK allows the partner to come to the UK and live together. The UK partner visa is sometimes called a UK marriage visa or UK Spouse Visa. Those who are citizens of the United Kingdom, or who have ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom, and they have no restriction (like any Immigration limitation) in the UK for living, travelling, working, and others only such kind persons can bring their partner to the UK. 

Partner visa UK

If you get a UK partner visa, and if you come to the United Kingdom then, you will be able to work all over the UK. Basically, tier 2 partner visa UK is a working visa, the partner visa, or spouse visa holder is able to work all over the United Kingdom. For this reason, UK partner visa holders can migrate to tier 2 partner visa UK. But there is one thing here, your partner will have to qualify for the tier 2 visa through the tier 2 requirements.

If your partner comes to the UK, then she will be able to remain for 30 months. After that, she will get a chance to extend for the next 30 months, and you will be able for the ILR. The partner visa processing time is required at least 12 weeks or 90 days. The UK partner visa is a crucial way to enter the United Kingdom. If you can come to the United Kingdom by the partner visa or spouse visa, you will never have any restriction to work around the United Kingdom.

Unmarried partner visa UK?

The unmarried partner visa UK means that unmarried partners may enter the UK. But you have to prove that you are living in the UK and to whom you want to bring to the UK, both of you will have a relationship. There are some requirements for an unmarried partner visa UK such asUK partner visa, partner visa uk, unmarried partner visa uk, partner visa, unmarried partner visa, common law partner visa

  •  Age limit is an important factor both of you must need at least 18 years old.
  • You and your unmarried partner need to live together permanently.
  • You have to show your relationship evidence.
  • It will help if you need a reasonable income so that you become able to bear your partner's cost (like a bank statement).
  • English language test is a must. If you would like to bring your partner to the UK, then your partner needs to be qualified in the English language test (like IELTS).
  • The tuberculosis test report is a must (medical test report).

If your unmarried partner comes to the UK, she will be qualified to live in the United Kingdom for 30 months. After the 30 months, you have to do a partner visa extension UK for the further 30 months. It is important to note that, if your partner comes to the UK through an unmarried visa, then she will never have any immigration restrictions. After completing the 5 years, your partner will be qualified for the Independent Leave to Remain (ILR). If you can maintain the above requirements, then you can apply for partner visa UK.

Common law partner visa

If you would like to apply for a partner visa in the UK you should follow some rules. In this case, you have to get sponsored by a UK citizenship person. Permanent resident of the United Kingdom and the appropriate credentials present allow your partner to live together, usually sharing financial and domestic responsibilities. There are two types of the United Kingdom (UK)partner visa such as

  • Permanent partner visa.
  • Temporary partner visa.

A permanent partner visa allows people to live permanently in the United Kingdom with their partner. This kind of visa is allowed for the types of people who currently hold permanent partner visas. The cost of a permanent partner visa UK is £1,523.

UK partner visa, partner visa uk, unmarried partner visa uk, partner visa, unmarried partner visa, common law partner visa

UK partner visa cost

This partner visa cost will be applicable for the permanent and temporary partner visas. An Australian visa processing time is 12 to 18 months for both permanent and temporary partners. It is important to note that you can apply for a partner visa outside Australia for both permanent and temporary partner visas.

In most cases, partner temporary visa subclass 820 processing time is required 17 months for 75% of all partner visa applications. But in many cases, 23 months is required for 90% of all the partner visa applications. Actually, there is no legal explanation about common-law partner visas. It means that both the partners are living together without marriage. This kind of visa is called a common-law partner visa.

If you face any problem with Partner Visa UK, then you may contact us because we have professional immigration lawyers or solicitors. We also provide free consultation or advice over the phone or online. You will be glad to know that ICS Legal is the leading immigration law firm in London. Our British Immigration Lawyer will advise on the best visa application to apply for when you intend to visit, settle or open a business in the UK.

UK Visas And Immigration UK spouse visa UK Immigration Lawyers UK Fiance Visa

Call us today on 0207 237 3388 or e-mail us your circumstances to info@icslegal.com when you. You are strongly advised to take legal advice prior to applying for the UK Partner Visa.

Most Visited

ICS Legal : UK Immigration Advice | UK Visas | Partners & Marriage Visas | Tier 1 Start-up, Tier 1 Innovator & Tier 1 Investor Visas | British Citizenship. ICS Legal is part of ICS Legal Immigration Specialists Ltd. The content and the source codes contained in this page and subsequent pages of www.icslegal.com are the property of ICS Legal Immigration Specialists Ltd. Company Reg Company No. 08703375. Company Registered in England & Wales. By logging into the site, you have accepted our terms and conditions and must abide accordingly. Unauthorised reproduction and copying is strictly prohibited. Selective contents of the website have been re-produced in accordance to Office of Public Sector Information (OPSI). ICS Legal Immigration Specialists Ltd holds PSI Licence and licence number is C2009002244. Parliamentary Licence number is P2009000241. 

The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your Internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.

Stay in touch

Subscribe to receive our latest immigration alerts