Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
ICS Legal - Immigration advisory services
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
ICS Legal - UK immigration advisory services
Immigration Lawyers | Immigration & Visa Specialists | Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm |
London Office ICS Legal Suite 11, City Business Centre
Canada Water Lower Road, London SE16 2XB.
Sylhet Office Tech ICS West World, 6th floor Office 712-713
Jallarpar Road, Zindabazar Sylhet.Tel: 01762 062 834.
020 7237 3388
Advanced Search
Index >> European Citizens >&g back button

Most visited:

EU nationals and family members

As a general rule, European nationals (there are restrictions placed on some EU nationals) are permitted to enter and remain in the UK without restriction. Family members of EEA nationals who are themselves EEA nationals may also enter and remain in the UK without restriction. 

The changes in policy since 9th July 2012, has also impacted EU Nationals and directions on removal are being enforced for those not exercising treaty rights in the UK. Get legal advice to ensure you have protected your rights under European Law. Call ICS Legal on 0207 237 3388 or e-mail us on Complete our visa assessment form by clicking here.

Family members of EEA nationals who are not themselves EEA nationals may, in certain circumstances accompany the EEA national to the UK and remain here with them. Although such individuals are not European and should apply for a visa, it is important to note that the rules governing admission to the UK and continued residence are stipulated by European Law, and not the UK’s own ‘Immigration Rules’. Therefore dependents are not required to meet the stringent Immigration Rules. 

If you are an EU national moving to another EU country to take up employment or self-employment or to provide a service, you have the right to move to another EU state. Members of your immediate family, whatever their nationality, have the right to immigrate with you or to join you in your country of employment. With regard to other members of your family, the country where you are working is obliged "to consider favourably" any applications from them to join you.

Members of your family who come from a non-EU country may be asked for an entry visa by the country of employment. This visa is granted easily and should be free of charge. You should send your enquiry to so one of our Immigration lawyers can assess the case or you can complete our visa assessment form by clicking here

UK Visas & Immigration Services | ICS Legal



Developed and Managed by Tech ICS © 2006 - 2020 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP |