Where you are seeking to enter the UK on a prospective business requirement, our pack will provide an outline on how you should be making this. The pack consists of -
- The Visa Application Form you are required to complete.
- Documents required from the applicant.
- Documents required from the sponsor.
- Provide an outline on the cover letter preparation.
- Give an outline on how the submission process works.
Categories this pack covers -
- attend meetings, conferences, seminars, interviews;
- give a one-off or short series of talks and speeches provided these are not organised as commercial events and will not make a profit for the organiser;
- negotiate and sign deals and contracts;
- attend trade fairs, for promotional work only, provided the visitor is not directly selling;
- carry out site visits and inspections;
- gather information for their employment overseas;
- be briefed on the requirements of a UK based customer, provided any work for the customer is done outside of the UK.
If you require something specific contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.