Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
ICS Legal - Immigration advisory services
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
ICS Legal - UK immigration advisory services
Immigration Lawyers | Immigration & Visa Specialists | Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm |
London Office ICS Legal Suite 11, City Business Centre
Canada Water Lower Road, London SE16 2XB.
Sylhet Office Tech ICS West World, 6th floor Office 712-713
Jallarpar Road, Zindabazar Sylhet.Tel: 01762 062 834.
020 7237 3388
Advanced Search
Index >> Temporary Workers >> Charity Workers >> Apply for a Veterans Badge >&g back button

Most visited:

Charity Workers

Apply for a veterans badge

You can get an armed forces veterans badge if you’ve served in any of the UK Armed Forces - there’s no fee. Speak to ICS Legal on 0207 237 3388 or e-mail us your query on info@icslegal.comComplete our visa assessment form, by clicking here


You can apply if you were in the:

  • Army.

  • Royal Navy.

  • Royal Marines.

  • Royal Air Force (RAF).

  • Volunteer or regular reserves.

You can’t apply if you:

  • served in the armed forces of another country;
  • served alongside the UK armed forces, for example in the Canadian Navy or Royal Australian Air Force.

If you’re applying on behalf of someone who’s died

You can only apply on behalf of a veteran who’s died if you get either:

  • a War Widow’s or Widower’s Pension;

  • compensation under the Survivors Guaranteed Income Payment (SGIP).

How to apply

You’ll need to give as much information as possible, such as:

  • the force you served in, for example, the Army or Royal Navy;

  • service number;

  • period of service.

UK Visas & Immigration Services | ICS Legal



Developed and Managed by Tech ICS © 2006 - 2020 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP |