Visiting professors – meeting the strict Immigration Rules

Students from overseas academic institutions come to the UK on study abroad programmes and can be accompanied by professors and teachers who are overseeing their studies.

Such professors and teachers may undertake a small amount of teaching, limited to the institution hosting the students they are supervising but must be employed and paid by the overseas academic institution and must not intend to base themselves or seek employment in the UK.

If you are thinking of applying for a visa, then please contact us on or call us today on 0207 237 3388.