Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
ICS Legal - Immigration advisory services
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
ICS Legal - UK immigration advisory services
Immigration Lawyers | Immigration & Visa Specialists | Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm |
020 7237 3388
Advanced Search
Index >> Getting Immigration Advice >> UK Visa Advice >&g back button

Most visited:

UK Visa Advice

Getting correct UK Visa Advice is important to ensure that you have applied under the correct Immigration category. The UK has strict Immigration Laws which govern on the type of UK Visa you can apply for. Overseas visitors, migrant workers and students must explain the reasons for their visit including applying on the right UK Visa and will have to provide supporting evidence. Please do not book any non-refundable travel arrangements until you have obtained your UK Visa. 

We can guarantee that our consultations are value for money and we have always maintained satisfaction on our consultations. Call us today on 0207 237 3388 for legal advice or simply complete our visa assessment form, by clicking here

We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to deliver results. Providing the correct Immigration advice is imperative. Sensible UK Visa Advice provides the reassurance that the right decision has been made. Understanding a client's Immigration circumstances is very important to us as well as the intention of travel, this then enables us to provide a detailed outine over a consultation service:

  1. We get a detailed history of your Immigration, the types of UK Visa's you have applied, the outcome/s and whether there are any UK Visas's. We advise all our clients to disclose all information and we keep all information confidential.

  2. You are recommended to ask questions about the UK Visa you are interested in applying for. 

  3. We ask your intention and based on your response, we will limit to which UK Visa's are available as this is in your best interest. We will explain to you the correct UK Visa that you need to apply for.

  4. The Legal advisor will propose an action plan and explain the reason for this action plan. This is mostly the case when you have a very complex immigration history which would impact on the type of UK Visa you apply for. 

  5. The Legal advisor may make references to the Policy and Guidance, and we will also explain where the information has been derived from, which would enable you to make the correct decision on the type of UK Visa you apply for.

  6. A consultation report is sent with the UK Visa you can apply for, the Immigration advice and how ICS Legal can advise/support in your UK Visa application. ICS Legal's consultation report explains the type of UK Visa you need to apply for. 

We provide two methods of confidential legal consultations to enable you to receive the correct UK Visa Advice to cater for your immigration circumstances:

  1. Face to face consultations will last between 45 mins. All visa questions are answered. 

  2. Telephone consultations last up to 30 minutes. All visa questions are answered. 

UK Visa for Visitors to the UK

UK Visitor Visas are required by many foreigners who wish to enter the UK for short stays. Whether you need a visitor visa depends on your nationality, the purpose of your visit and how long you need to stay. The UK Visitor Visa category includes a number of specific Visitor visas that allow people to the holiday, visit family, get married, study a short course, sit the PLAB as well as many other purposes. As you are aware, most of the categories now fall under one category called "standard visitor visa". 

UK Visa as the Spouse / Unmarried Partner

Spouses/Civil Partners/Unmarried partners/fiancée’s of British citizens, people in the UK with ILR, recognised refugees or those with humanitarian protection, are able to apply for UK Visas's for their partners. 

In order to qualify for the UK Visa in the above category, your sponsor in the UK must meet one of the following criteria:

  1. Be in permanent employment earning £18,600 per year;

  2. be self-employed and have average earnings of £18,600 over the past 18 or 24 months;

  3. have other specified non-employment income amounting to £18,600;

  4. have savings amounting to £62,500;

  5. have earnings from employment or income from other sources which, although lower than £18,600, can be ‘topped up’ from savings;

  6. be in receipt of specified benefits, including Disability Living Allowance or Carer’s Allowance, and be able to support their family as per government minimum requirements.

  7. Overseas Earnings - If you applied for a UK Visa outside the UK, and your sponsor is living outside of the UK at the time of application, you will also qualify for this UK Visa if he has a firm job offer from a UK employer, with suitable salary, due to start within 3 months of returning. 

  8. If you have dependent children who are also applying then more savings or income will be required for this type of UK Visa. 

UK Visas & Immigration Services | ICS Legal



Developed and Managed by Tech ICS © 2006 - 2019 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP |