Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
ICS Legal - Immigration advisory services
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
ICS Legal - UK immigration advisory services
Immigration Lawyers | Immigration & Visa Specialists | Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm |
London Office ICS Legal Suite 11, City Business Centre
Canada Water Lower Road, London SE16 2XB.
Sylhet Office Tech ICS West World, 6th floor Office 712-713
Jallarpar Road, Zindabazar Sylhet.Tel: 01762 062 834.
020 7237 3388
Advanced Search
Index >> Temporary Workers >> Religious Workers >&g back button

Most visited:

Religious | Temporary Work Visa

You can apply for a Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - Religious Worker) visa if:

  • you want to do religious work - eg preaching or working in a religious order;

  • you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland;

  • you meet the other eligibility requirements.

To find out whether you can come to the UK under the religious category below, call ICS Legal on 0207 237 3388 or e-mail us your details on ICS Legal helps a number of migrants by setting up their migration program in the UK. Complete our contact form with as much information by clicking here.

You need to be sponsored - ie have a certificate of sponsorship from a licensed sponsor - before you can apply to come to the UK to work. The work you do in the UK must relate to your sponsor organisation’s work. 

How long it will take
You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK. You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks. Check the guide processing times to find out how long getting a visa might take in your country.

How long you can stay
You’ll be given a visa to live and work in the UK for up to 24 months or up to 28 days more than the time on your certificate of sponsorship. You may be sponsored for a shorter period. You can enter the UK up to 14 days before the start date of your job.

What you can and can’t do
You can:

  • the study - for some courses, you’ll need an Academic Technology Approval Scheme certificate;

  • work for your sponsor in the job described in your certificate of sponsorship;

  • do a second job in the same sector at the same level as your main job for up to 20 hours per week outside the hours of your main job;

  • do a job on the Tier 2 shortage occupation list for up to 20 hours per week outside the hours of your main job;

  • bring family members with you.

You can’t get public funds.

UK Visas & Immigration Services | ICS Legal



Developed and Managed by Tech ICS © 2006 - 2020 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP |