Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
ICS Legal - Immigration advisory services
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
ICS Legal - UK immigration advisory services
Immigration Lawyers | Immigration & Visa Specialists | Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm |
020 7237 3388
Advanced Search
Index >> British Citizenship >> Get your visa immigration or citizenship documents back >&g back button

Most visited:

Get your visa, immigration or citizenship documents back

You can ask for your passport and other documents to be returned if you’ve sent them with your application but need them urgently.
How you do this depends on whether you applied in the UK or not, and what type of application you’ve made.

If you applied outside the UK

Contact UK Visas and Immigration.

You won’t get a refund if your application has been processed.

If you applied in the UK

Complete the online form to get your documents returned.

UK Visas & Immigration Services | ICS Legal



Developed and Managed by Tech ICS © 2006 - 2019 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP |