Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
ICS Legal - Immigration advisory services
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
ICS Legal - UK immigration advisory services
Immigration Lawyers | Immigration & Visa Specialists | Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm |
020 7237 3388
Advanced Search
Index >> Visiting the UK >> Entertainer Visitor Visa >&g back button

Most visited:

Entertainer Visitor Visa

Applicants can now use this category of visa to undertake specific paid work without having to be sponsored for up to 1 month if they satisfy the visa requirements. This visa is often used by entertainers, assessors, lecturers, performers, media personnel, fashion industry and other similar personnel who wish to take part in certain major arts festivals, music competitions, charity events or other events in the UK.

Entertainer Visitor Visa Basic Requirements

To qualify for an Entertainer Visitor visa, applicants must meet the following requirements:

  • Be at least 18 years of age,

  • Intend to visit the UK for less than one (1) month,

  • Have the intention to leave the UK at the end of their visit,

  • Have enough money to support and accommodate themselves without recourse to public funds,

  • Can meet the cost of the return or onward journey.

Entertainer Visitor Visa Entitlements

This visa entitles holders to come to the UK for less than one (1) month to participate in the events according to the permitted activities.

Contact ICS Legal on 0207 237 3388 to get some initial legal advice or simply complete our visa assessment form, by clicking here. 

UK Visas & Immigration Services | ICS Legal



Developed and Managed by Tech ICS © 2006 - 2019 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP |