Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
ICS Legal - Immigration advisory services
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
ICS Legal - UK immigration advisory services
Immigration Lawyers | Immigration & Visa Specialists | Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm |
London Office ICS Legal Suite 11, City Business Centre
Canada Water Lower Road, London SE16 2XB.
Sylhet Office Tech ICS West World, 6th floor Office 712-713
Jallarpar Road, Zindabazar Sylhet.Tel: 01762 062 834.
020 7237 3388
Advanced Search
Index >> UK Visas >> Cancel your visa >&g back button

Most visited:

Cancel visa

You can ask to cancel (withdraw) an application for a visa, visa extension or citizenship.
How you cancel an application depends on where you applied.

You applied outside the UK

Contact UKVI to find out how to cancel your application.

You can only get your fee refunded if your application hasn’t been processed yet.

You applied in the UK

You need to cancel your application using the online form.

It’s sometimes possible to get your passport or other documents returned without withdrawing your application - you’ll be told whether you can do this when you fill in the form.


Wants to get help?
Talk to our experts and get the right advice first time, every time.


UK Visas & Immigration Services | ICS Legal



Developed and Managed by Tech ICS © 2006 - 2020 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP |