Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
ICS Legal - Immigration advisory services
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
ICS Legal - UK immigration advisory services
Immigration Lawyers | Immigration & Visa Specialists | Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm |
020 7237 3388
Advanced Search
Index >> British Citizenship >> Report a change of circumstances if you have a visa or BRP >&g back button

Most visited:

You're in the UK and have a BRP

You must report any changes if you’re in the UK and have either: got a biometric residence permit (BRP) applied for a BRP but haven’t had a decision yet How you do this depends on what you’re reporting.

Report a change of address only

You can change your address without having to apply for a new BRP.

Which form you fill in depends on whether you:

  • have a valid BRP

  • have applied but haven’t had a decision letter

Report all other changes

You must report all other changes to your circumstances. How you do this depends on what’s changed.

Changes to your name or personal details

You must apply for a new BRP straight away if any of these things change:

  • name, for example, if you’ve got married

  • nationality

  • facial appearance

  • date of birth, for example, if it was wrong

  • gender

How you report the change and apply for a new BRP depends on whether you have:

  • permission to stay in the UK temporarily (‘leave to remain’)

  • permission to settle in the UK (‘indefinite leave to remain’)

Other changes that must be reported

You must report any other changes to the details you gave in your BRP application, including if:

  • you get a criminal conviction

  • you separate from your partner

  • any of your children stop living permanently with you

UK Visas & Immigration Services | ICS Legal



Developed and Managed by Tech ICS © 2006 - 2019 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP |