Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
ICS Legal - Immigration advisory services
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
ICS Legal - UK immigration advisory services
Immigration Lawyers | Immigration & Visa Specialists | Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm |
020 7237 3388
Advanced Search
Index >> Births, deaths, marriages and care >> Get a copy of military service records >&g back button

Most visited:

Get a copy of military service records

You can apply for either:

  • your own service records if you are, or have been, a member of the armed forces
  • the records of someone who’s deceased if you’re eligible, for example, you’re their immediate next of kin or you’re researching them

How long it takes

It can take several months for your application to be processed.

Your application will be prioritised if it’s urgent.

UK Visas & Immigration Services | ICS Legal



Developed and Managed by Tech ICS © 2006 - 2019 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP |