Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
ICS Legal - Immigration advisory services
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
ICS Legal - UK immigration advisory services
Immigration Lawyers | Immigration & Visa Specialists | Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm |
London Office ICS Legal Suite 11, City Business Centre
Canada Water Lower Road, London SE16 2XB.
Sylhet Office Tech ICS West World, 6th floor Office 712-713
Jallarpar Road, Zindabazar Sylhet.Tel: 01762 062 834.
020 7237 3388
Advanced Search
Index >> Temporary Workers >> Charity Workers >> Complain about a Charity >&g back button

Most visited:

Charity Workers

Complain about a charity

Complain to the charity directly unless you suspect illegal activity, like terrorism or abuse.

Taking a complaint further

Contact the regulator if you’re unhappy about how the charity deals with your complaint.

Fundraising complaints

Contact the Fundraising Regulator to complain about:

  • the way you’ve been asked for donations

  • how fundraisers have behaved

You can also complain on behalf of someone else.

Advertising complaints

Contact the Advertising Standards Authority to complain about:

  • an advertising campaign you think is offensive, deceptive or inaccurate;

  • A number of emails or mail you get from a charity.

Other serious complaints

Report serious concerns to the Charity Commission, for example, if a charity is:

  • not doing what it claims to do;

  • losing lots of money;

  • harming people;

  • being used for personal profit or gain;

  • involved in illegal activity.

Responsibilities of trustees and auditors

Report serious incidents to the Charity Commission if you’re a trustee of a charity in England or Wales. Auditors must report any financial irregularities to the Charity Commission when examining a charity’s accounts. Read the guidance for trustees on reporting serious incidents.

Charity employees with serious complaints

You can report suspected wrongdoing in any organisation you work for by making a whistleblowing complaint. Email the Charity Commission if you’re in England or Wales.

UK Visas & Immigration Services | ICS Legal



Developed and Managed by Tech ICS © 2006 - 2020 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP |