Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
Login | Register | Advanced Search

Immigration Advice 020 7237 3388

Use our Contact Form to request a call back. Guaranteed Response. Expert Legal Advice.

ICS Legal is an OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, services/forms can be available directly from the government site without incuring any costs. We provide managed services for Private and Corporate Clients for all Immigration, European, and British Nationality Law and provide advocacy to the First Tier & Upper Tribunal. Use our Contact Form for a free visa assessment.


Business Plan
Getting Immigration Advice
Same Day Visa Premium Servi
Visa Refusal / Appeals, Com
Company / Business Sponsors
UK Visas
Visiting the UK
Studying in the UK
Working Visas in the UK
Temporary Workers
UK Residency
British Citizenship
European Citizens
Corporate Managed Services
Partners and Families
» Partners
» Children
» Elderly dependent relatives
» Forced marriage
» Domestic violence



extended validation certificate

UK visa, or spouse visa, enables your husband, wife or civil partner to apply for leave to enter, or leave to remain in the UK on the basis that they are married to a person who is present and settled in Britain. People who viewed this page also found our advice on fiance visas helpful.

The new specified evidences under Appendix FM are required to be supplied or the visa application is refused. To get expert legal advice, contact our team on 0207 237 3388 or e-mail us your query on To get a free case assessment and whether you meet the published requirements, complete our contact form by clicking here.

Both parties in the marriage have to be 18 before a marriage visa can be issued. Your spouse must apply for entry clearance for the UK marriage visa before travelling to complete their immigration to UK. If you intend to bring your unmarried partner to join you, please refer to our section detailing the requirements for making a UK Fiancé visa application. Spouse visa holders are eligible to work or study in the UK as soon as their visa has been granted.

A UK spouse visa allows a person with settled status in Great Britain to bring their spouse to join them in the Country. The applicant will be able to seek and take up employment in the United Kingdom as soon as the document is granted without the need to arrange a UK work permit. British spouse visa do not place any restrictions upon the type of work that can be undertaken.

Initially UK marriage visa for spouse immigration are issued for a 30 months. After this time, new changes means the spouse visa has to be extended and then after completing 5 years on a UK spouse visa, then a person can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) commonly known as permanent residency in the UK. 

This section also explains how people from overseas can come to or remain in the United Kingdom as the partners (spouse visa), fiance visa, children and/or elderly dependent relatives of people who are already in the United Kingdom or are coming here in a different category. 


Recommended Pages

Immigration Advice


Privacy Policy Site Map
About Us Terms & Conditions
Services FAQ
Our Clients Regulatory Bodies
News Contact Us


Facebook Twitter
©2015 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP | .