Our Procedure - Fast Track One Day Premium Services
Our systems and processes are designed to ensure your case is carefully managed by the legal representative assigned to your file to avoid any problems. As part of our policy, you would be required to authorise us as your legal representative which is done through the form of a customer care letter. The customer care letter outlines the type of service and the overall cost of the application. It explains our complete service that we would be providing to you. The cost of the service is outlined along with the Home Office fees and our fees. Any additional fees may be highlighted.
Evaluating your application
Once you appoint us as your legal representative, we would send you a detailed e-mail listing all the documents. A case worker is assigned as your legal representative and he/she would be your point of contact. Our Case Management System (CMS) allows us to manage your case throughout its life cycle and you may contact our team anytime, who can give you up to date information. You may also log into our website and click on “track my case” for live updates on your case. To log in, please see above.
The life cycle:
- Once the documents are received, we undergo a rigid process, checking your documents, cross referencing them with the published guidelines and request further documents where required.
- The application form(s) would be completed, ensuring the correct form is completed as there are no appeal rights in using the wrong form.
- Once the initial stage is completed by your case worker, this is passed to another case worker to validate and check your application. This is carefully checked and cross referenced. The case worker would make notes where required.
- The case is then passed back to the your case worker, who will finalise the application with his report which explains in detail how the Immigration Rules have been met, taking your instructions and ensure it is ready for submission.
- Once it is validated, your application is sent to our Client Support Team, who would digitalise your application and documents for our records.
- Your case worker would then mark the pages for clear visibility for the case worker at the Home Office, putting it in a way to help improve the time of the decision.
Further details of the Premium Services are explained in detail on our “Client Section”. Please click here to access the pages: http://icslegal.com/login.php
ICS Legal :: Immigration Advice | UK Visa | Tier 1 HSMP | British Citizenship | Marriage Visa. ICS Legal is part of ICS Legal Immigration Specialists Ltd. The content and the source codes contained in this page and subsequent pages of www.icslegal.com are the property of ICS Legal Immigration Specialists Ltd. Company Reg Company No. 08703375. Company Registered in England & Wales. By logging into the site, you have accepted our terms and conditions and must abide accordingly. Unauthorised reproduction and copying is strictly prohibited. Selective contents of the website have been re-produced in accordance to Office of Public Sector Information (OPSI). ICS Legal Immigration Specialists Ltd holds PSI Licence and licence number is C2009002244. Parliamentary Licence number is P2009000241.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not
intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain
professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any
action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable
efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations,
warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on
our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We do not guarantee that our
site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend,
withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice.
We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at
any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements
necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for
ensuring that all persons who access our site through your Internet
connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.